Front Desk Associate
Front Desk Associate Job Description Overview:
We're seeking a Front Desk Associate who is excited to deliver an unprecedented client experience. Are you friendly, responsible, organized, & passionate about fitness?
The Front Desk Associate will serve as the first point of contact with our customers at our studio locations. This position is responsible for delivering exceptional customer service and being knowledgeable about all of Everyday Athlete’s programs and services to drive enrollment. The Front Desk Associate will also be tasked with keeping studio aesthetics up to Everyday Athlete standards.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Providing excellent customer service over the telephone and through electronic communication
- Greet all clients and complete check-ins, maintaining a positive attitude and delivering an above and beyond client experience
- Knowledgeable about all programs and services
- Strong focus on closing sales in person and over the telephone.
- Upkeep of studio appearances
- Communicate client needs or important information to appropriate staff in a timely manner
Qualifications and Skills:
- Able to demonstrate organizational techniques, efficiency, and attention to detail
- 1-2 years of customer service experience required
- Track record or problem solving, ability to think quickly, and conflict resolution
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work together as part of a team
- Prior experience working with Mind Body Online, preferred
To apply, submit your resume to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line. *Please no phone calls.