Everyday Athlete Summer Camp is designed specifically to keep kids moving, playing and learning all Summer long. Designed by fitness experts and parents to promote health through dynamic exercise and most of all, FUN!
Climbing Indoors & Outdoors
in Brooklyn Bridge Park
What better way to spend the Summer that steps away from our studio, at one of NYC's most beautiful and functional parks!
New Fun and Safe
Indoor & Outdoor Parkour
Parkour combines climbing, tumbling and functional training techniques to turn the world into a playground! Our staff are parkour masters!
Nothing teaches balance and confidence like skateboarding. From our founders to our teachers - we love skating!
Playful Obstacle Courses
Our obstacle courses may be fun, but they also teach fundamental movement patterns - knowledge that can lead to a lifetime of fitness.
Capture the Flag with Swords
(+ Other Great Games)
Back by popular demand, we’ve redesigned this fun and challenging team-based game. We can’t wait to unleash it on you all!
Cool New Arts & Crafts to Unlock Boundless Creativity
Puppet making, wood sculpture, painting, and model rocket making and others! Yes - design, build and launch your own model rockets!
2018 DETAILS COMING SOON
Summer Camp 2018
June - September
9AM to 3PM
CAMP PASSPORT PACKAGES:
- Flexible Scheduling Drop in and out of camp as you need to. Summer plans change - Passports allow you to buy a block of days and use them when it works for you! A parent invented it.
- Guaranteed Enrollment ALL SUMMER Your child has a guaranteed spot every day of the summer.
- Add days a la carte (for Half & Quarter Passports) Need a few more days? Easy.
- Unlimited After Camp & Early Drop Off
- After Camp (3:15 - 6:15PM) +$75/DAY or $220/WK
- Early Drop Off (8AM) +$25/DAY or $100/WK
- Enrollment is first come, first serve and our popular camp program fills up fast!
- Sibling Discounts for Weekly Camp of 3 or more weeks.